Saturday 27 October 2018

Never Say Never!

I've been a wargamer for nearly 40 years and in that time I have never finished painting a 28mm figure! I've dabbled a couple of times but never completed them. That was until now. Inspired by the likes of Gavin Booth and Fraser (aka Vonketteringham) on YouTube I decided to sit down and paint up some Tiger Miniatures 1919 US Marines and other Tiger Miniatures including a Mountie that I've had for a few years. Originally bought as the beginning of a 'Setting the East Ablaze' project, they have sat waiting their turn on the painting table.

Have to say I have really enjoyed painting these and am also looking at getting some Ancients for Simon Millers' 'To The Strongest' rules. Happy with these so far, I've bought some new paints for doing the faces and hands as I'm not happy with the colours but they'll do for starters.














No comments:

Post a Comment